Submit your online application for ESR positions on the DiManD ITN project here
Successful candidates will undertake 3-year PhD programmes in the area of Industry 4.0, employed by academic and industry members of the consortium, with positions preferably starting in October 2019 (March-May 2020 for latest incorporations).
Full details of the 14 ESR projects are available on our ESR Positions page.
Applications are now invited for 3 Early Stage Researcher (ESR) positions on the DiManD ITN:
- ESR 1 and ESR 2 positions employed by University of Nottingham, UK.
- ESR 8 position employed by KTH University, Sweden
Your application form consists of two parts:
- An online application form: On the online form, you are requested to fill in information that is aimed to facilitate the eligibility check of your application and to identify the ESR position(s) you are applying for.
- PDF application file: You must include a Curriculum Vitae (Europass format) and motivation letter in a single PDF file when submitting this application file.
In the case of ESR1 and ESR2, in addition to applying through this website, it is essential that you submit an application through the University of Nottingham’s on-line recruitment portal. Links to the relevant application forms can be found on the following web-pages:
- For ESR1: https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/jobs/currentvacancies/ref/ENG1326
- For ESR2: https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/jobs/currentvacancies/ref/ENG1327
All positions are recruited in line with Open, Transparent, Merit and Competency based recruitment.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problem submitting your application.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 23:00 (CET) on 4th February 2020